Monday, December 03, 2007

Stanchart Singapore Marathon 2007

I completed my second Stanchart Half-marathon on Sunday and achieved one of the goal I aimed for - broke my personal half-marathon record: 2hr 25 min.

Although it was 10 minute short of the timing I wanted to achieve before the run start, it was still a satisfying run. For more mundane details of the run, read here.

After the run, collected my medal, took the free 100 plus and banana, and then met up with Dave and WL (who came to take pictures of gals) at the Cenotaph.Dave and me at Cenotaph (after the run)

We left WL to go on his hunt for chio bus and head to Raffles City S.C. to wash up and changed. Took a quick breakfast at Coffee and Toast and went back to the finishing point to wait for KC's arrival. He finally showed up at 10.41 am. I managed to squeeze through the crowd and took a few shots of him.
KC doing the V-sign

The runners

I brought my camera along as well and took some photos. They are available on my multiply website.

I was too exhausted to drive so the four of us (including WL) met up with another ex-classmate Vipula at Raffles City (again) for lunch before heading home.

It was a good conclusion to the whole year of training :-).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home