Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's been more than 2 months...

...since I am jobless. Surprisingly, I became even more lazy to blog though I am supposed to have more time.

Have been keeping myself busy actually...visited the zoo, Sungei Buloh...shoot sunset at Labrador Park, Changi Beach, Marina Barrage,...saw a few DVDs, including HongKong drama serials...bought a new camera...bought a new netbook...went for a cruise...read some books on photography...created a small photobox...attended some photography workshop...caught a couple of movies...catch up with Uni friends & ex-col...

On top of my mind - do I still want to go back to IT industry? I seems to have lost the passion for it. Can hobby become a job or career?

Just came back from a Canon camera product training. Very surface introduction to DSLR functionalities...most of which I already knew.

Perhaps I should try to attend some travel photography trip to gain more knowledge.

Upcoming events:
Attending a talk at Laselle this coming weekend...
Attending a Flash and event photography course in July...
Partipating in a photo walkabout in July...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger mousez72 said...

join me for ACM on Saturday and can visit the Steve McCurry photo exhibition there too. Maybe you will be inspired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home