Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Beware of the Dark Side...

Today is the opening preview for Star Wars Episode III in Singapore. It's being a long awaited show for some. It has being more than 20 years since the first installation. I still remember watching it when I was a kid, when light saber was one of the coolest toy in the world. And I read somewhere that George Lucas actually requested for the merchanise rights instead of box-office collections after his first episode. Guess the movie companies must have being cursing and swearing since.

Ironically, I have being transferred to a new department which the ex-Engineering VP always jokingly refer to as the "Dark Side". Guess it will be a while before I become a Sith Lord ;-)

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." - Yoda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home