Friday, October 21, 2005

Desaru trip; Part 1 - Ferry me please

Finally, I made it to the company trip for the first time in my five years working there! (Due to reasons I would prefer not to mention, I missed the Batam and Bintan trip in the two preceding years).

We had to take a ferry from Changi Ferry Terminal, so everyone were supposed to meet there.

Some interesting moments at the Ferry Terminal and on board the ferry...

Nuno: Yeah man! Thanks for the bread.
Victor: Is it too heaty for me?


EK all gear up for golf!

Aud: 你在拍我嗎?

Kev: I think I have bugs on my hair

Irean and Kevral (what's up with the V-sign?)

Stone-faced Shih Keen

Everyone has arrived and waiting to go in


Tour Guide (in red): Boys and Gals, that's the entrance, don't rush in ok. Please queue up

Attention!

Everyone enjoying the sun

My first department photo

Shih Keen almost got thrown into the sea


CK: Hee hee, Golfing time!

Half of the ferry passengers went onboard the cruise when we arrived at Johor Ferry Terminal. Apparently its bound for international water...(Hint: $$$)

Next - Lunch at Sungai Rengit and check in to hotel

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u have to blog faster, the rest of them already completed their journey to desaru's adventure, n u r still part 1?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home