Tuesday, July 17, 2007

(Most expensive) Marathon of the year

I finally found the mailer I was waiting for amidst my messy table.

As expected, this year the registration fee has increased yet again. Being a previous supporter of the event, I still have to pay 18% more (see last year price here) for the half marathon event. If I missed the 31 July deadline, I will have to fork out $45 (16 Jul to 12 Aug), $58 (13 Aug to 9 Sep) or $65 (10 Sep to 14 Oct)! I am pretty sure it's not just because of the 7% GST, but rising cost as well....

Anyway, was misled by a faulty link on the website and couldn't bloody register. Then I read in hardwarezone forum that some people have registered. So I went back to the website and sure enough, the link is available in Registration -> Register Now!

#$%&! The webpage designer ought to be shot.

For more details on the event, read here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home