Tuesday, July 03, 2007

seVen

I received an early morning sms from my colleague - she has just given birth not long ago. I congratulated her, then later told her that today happen to be my 7th anniversary in the company. I was congratulated in return.

7 years...looking back....it seems like yesterday....so much has changed in this company....people left, some by choices, some by 'force'.

I was energetic and enthusiastic then...with vision of striking big and rich in a start-up company...how all these has changed...

The world has changed too...dot-com bubble burst, collapse of the twin towers, SARS outbreak and H5N1 bird flu epidemic...

Suddenly recalled a quote I used many many years ago in my email signature:
"Change is the only constant"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont loose heart my friend! Good things happen to those who stay focus, exercise patience and charge with courage! ;-)

Yr time will come.. looking back, i believe u have precious time with yr love ones.. especially seeing yr child grow up! Many missed tat..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home