Saturday, October 22, 2005

Desaru Trip: Part 3 - Relax, dinner and home sweet home

After all the tiring games, it was time for tea to replenish our energy. But the gals got there first, so the guys had no choice but to look on.

A bunch of hungry ladies

After that, some of them went to play beach volleyballs.

Asking for compensation?

The game started...

But Jeremy couldn't take it anymore

Ball: Were you looking for me?

Danny doing the gymnastic pose

Dinner by the pool

Some girls doing meditation at the water fall

Kevral must have offended Danny, he looks like he's gonna kill her with the ball

Dinner in preparation

And it happen to be Audrey Wong's birthday

After dinner, we went to play american pool, table tennis and karaoke. Then a few of us continue to the wee hours playing 5-10 drinking games. I was amazed that I could wake up the next morning for breakfast. It was an uneventful morning as most of them were resting in the room. I was hanging around the lobby and saw my fellow ladies colleagues.

"Don't take leh! I don't have my makeup!"

Panda Shih Keen without her make up

Siew Yen pondering over life...

Finally, we checked out and boarded the coach.

Audrey with the V-sign. (Why all the gals like to do that?)

Finally, we board the ferry bounded for Singapore!

P.S. More pictures at this site

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home