Saturday, October 07, 2006

Season's Change

It seems to happen every year in Singapore that I think we can now claim Singapore has a third (man-made) season, in addition to wet and dry season. Its call the haze season.

My mood was like the weather of late - gloomy. I miss the blue sky so much....
Photo of Central Business District on evening of 30 September 2006

I had to cancel my morning jog routine when I saw the misty sky this morning.

Channel News Asia website

And I regularly check the NEA website for the PSI readings and was shocked to find out that it hit 130 at one point. Someone from the authority seems to state yesterday that the PSI is unlikely to go beyond 100.

Average PSI (over 3 hour period) for the day as at 2.10 pm:
  • 7 am - 89
  • 8 am - 101
  • 9 am - 119
  • 10 am - 130
  • 11 am - 128
  • 12 pm - 115
  • 1 pm - 102
  • 2 pm - 91
Source: National Environment Agency

I hope heaven help us drive away the haze, since the human aren't doing much about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home