Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Took leave on Thursday to take care of the little one. Stupid day care close for 2 consecutive days. Fortunately I could still rely on my dad to take up the second 'shift'.

Half way through the day, I started feeling under the weather. Lost appetite, felt weak, mind in turmoil. Though I went to sleep by 11 (unintentionally), I woke up at 2 am, as if summon by the (workaholic) devil within and move to my desk like a zombie....

Just completed some work and send off an email update. Listening to Class 95, my mind got clearer, surprisingly. No longer had the impulse to dump everything aside and leave this place. But the same question still pops up - dis the life I want?

I had wanted to blog about the recent minister pay hike. But what the heck, there are people who does a better job at that and I ain't that kind that can give fabulous analysis.

I should be focusing on getting my life organised.

So many things to do, so little time....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home