Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A meat-ningful day

Had my favorite Zhu Jiao (Braised pork leg) for lunch, thanks to my colleague who wanted to bring a US colleague to try the Bak Ku Teh at ECP hawker center. Haven't had it for awhile, still taste as good as I last remembered. Yummy!

In the evening I went with tumblingbear for another food indulgence - Zhu Za Tang (without intestine, with extra meat balls :p) @Lavendar . Its another dish on my all time favorite food list. I got a less salty version than what she got so it was really a pleasure sipping the soup until the bowl is left with the Yan Suey (That green leafy thingy with a pungent smell).

After that, I went to see my buddy again at Alvernia. Managed to find out more information on the net about Meningitis and that the chinese medical term for his illness is 脑膜炎(Nao Mo Yan). He looks much better today compared to the past 3 days. But unfortunately his medical report won't be out so soon as it is done at the government hospital lab which gives priority to their patients there. So he may have to be discharged first by this weekend. If the report turns out positive, he would have to be re-admitted for further treatment. Damn. Cross fingers and hope for -ve results.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like you all very much:(
The other day I was just talking to Ms. Sin on how much I miss Bak Ku Teh and Zhu zha Tang, and YOU Yes YOU got to eat it in one day..

I hate you!

-LL

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger aud said...

- sip the soup? No wonder u said u will only be back in office at 9pm if we wanted da bao...

- Dao Mo Yan or Nao Mo Yan?

- Patience or Patients?

Anyway, I do hope that he's doing fine now...

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger tumblingbear said...

Nxt time no preserved veggie, remind me!

LL, u can aso have it but you have to make it yourself!

hahahahaha!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger JT said...

Aud, u really QA 本色...

LL, come back quick, then we can go have nice food together...heehee...

But in the meantime, I shall try my best to blog about some of the nice food I eat.....

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With friends like you all, who needs Enemies?*#$%#*

*sulk*

-LL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home