Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Farewell SKY and 2007

The year 2007 is coming to an end....

Yesterday was officially my last working day, cos I will be clearing leaves until end of the year. Yipee!

Because of that I had to clear my outstanding task on my plate till 11 plus. Poor me...

In the afternoon, the whole PM team (less boss who went back to US and NJ who was home nursing a fractured ankle) treated SKY, aka QA colleague sk yoong, to farewell lunch at Billy Bombers@Century Square.

She has been working in the company for 5 years and have decided to go back to her formal company which was much closer to her house. This is the third departure of the year for her department.

Speaking of departure, another colleague bernard has also tendered his resignation and today is his last day. Kind of sad to see so many familiar faces leaving. With the re-org, perhaps its time to rethink about the future...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best to you and may your wishes come true. A new yr a new beginning :)

-CL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home