Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2008 - blog entry #1

Got a bit lazy to blog lately. But here's a re-cap of things I have done/see/read/ate since the last post.

Went to Genting Highland for the first time in my life before Christmas.

Saw that the Petronas Towers are indeed very tall.
Saw the taxi fare went up. Passenger queue at taxi stands become shorter while the taxi queue became longer.

Christmas came and gone.
Visited the zoo on the Friday after Christmas.

Went to the Esplanade on the New Year Eve to soak in the atmosphere. Didn't stay for the firework as I don't want to be soaked in people's perspiration.

New Year came and gone, and I started work after a 2 week break. :(

Then oil price hit the $100 per barrel level.

Started pondering again when I found out that another colleague is leaving the company very soon.

Reminded myself of life's fragility when a local comedian passed away suddenly at the age of 40 on the first Friday of 2008.

Realised that "affordable homes of quality and value" is having a new meaning in 2008.

Convinced that Christmas is really over and took down my Christmas tree over the weekend.
Had a treat from an ex-colleague.

Almost got stranded at the top of HDB car park because of the super heavy rain.

Now looking forward (am I?) to the first concert of the year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to 2008! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home