Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Heartburn

Experience a piercing pain near the rib bone on Monday. It came without any warning and lasted for a minute or so.

Though I think nothing of it, but Dave still encouraged me to check with the doctor. Turns out my stomach is pretty bloated with wind, which is the likely cause for what I experience. The doctor calls it Heartburn.

To alleviate my worries, the doctor went into describing the different symptoms that might hint of a heart problem. Thankfully I had none of those. Nonetheless, in view of my age reaching the big four-O, he advised that I check out my cholesterol level.

Would have to get over the fear of blood and needles before I pluck up the courage to do the test...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger mousez72 said...

please lor... still got 4+ years to your big four-o lor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home