Saturday, November 04, 2006

Beyond East Coast Park

This morning we decided to jog to the indoor stadium from East Coast Park cos the other way was blocked due to the OSIM triathlon. Took us about 40 minutes of leisure jogging (from East Coast Macdonald) to reach the stadium.

It's being a while since I was in that area, especially Cosy Bay in the day. So I snap a few shots of the surrounding with my camera phone.
View of Cosy bay and Pebble Bay condo from the promenade of Indoor Stadium.

Clear view of Gateway and Concourse from Indoor Stadium.

Originally we intended to jog in the evening but changed plan the night before. Fortunately we did that, cos soon after the 3-hr PSI went up to the moderate range. It went beyond 60 in the evening and the sky was hazy again.

As much as I don't like rain as it might spoil my training plan, I rather not see the haze again. So haze, please go away, ok?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home