Wednesday, April 25, 2007

鬼压床 - Nightmare on PR Street 53

Last Tuesday when I went to sleep, I went into dreamland almost immediately. And I saw what I thought was spirits from the other side of the world. Couldn't exactly recall the face but it was VERY scarey. Then I seems to realise that it was a dream and tried my very best to get out of it, mentally.

I screamed....

No sound.

I screamed even louder, shouting at the top of my voice. It lasted for few minutes but seems like ages, until I finally managed to open my eyes and regain consciousness of the surroundings.

I had a sudden sense of relief and peace. Then I eventually fell asleep.

I did a quick check the next day and found the medical term for such a symptom. Its call Sleep Paralysis (睡眠癱瘓症), a condition characterized by temporarily paralysis of the body just before going into sleep. One of the cause was stress.

Since then, I have decided to take things easy.

Life is short, why torture yourself?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home