Tuesday, June 19, 2007

重新出发 (Moving on)

It's being a week since I re-aligned my priority in life. There wasn't much changes in the daily routine, except that I diverted more attention to my little one...Completed a Lego set for him over the weekend and he has since been bringing it with him wherever he goes. Come to think of it, its my first Lego set.

Recently I broke the Livestrong wrist band that I had being wearing for quite sometime. I had being putting it on in the morning before I go to work, sort of like a constant reminder to myself that everyday is a brand new day and its great to be alive.

But since the breakage, it was lying aimlessly in my cabinet drawer. And somehow I don't need that reminder anymore. Perhaps its really a sign that its time to let go and move on...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Kraven said...

Yr blog getting interesting ya.. ;-)

Yup, LiveStrong! even though u loose yr LiveStrong wrist band.. ;P

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger aud said...

*sad*

i think he indirectly means that my blog is getting fboring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home