Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Free ticket to Bangkok/Phuket

I received a sms recently:

"Spend at least $6,000 on your M1-Citibank Visa Card from 1/12/2005 - 31/01/06 & receive free air ticket to Bangkok/Phuket. Call 6225 5225 to enquire. Terms apply."

At first I treated it as another of those irritating spam sms and wanted to delete it straight away. Then I realised something does not make sense and read it aloud.

"Spend at least $6,000...ticket to Bangkok..."

Someone please tell me that if you have that tendency to spend so much within such short period - you cannot afford tickets to Bangkok?

I belong to those conservative card holder and seldom hit my credit limit. What makes them think I will spend $6K in 2 months just to get free air ticket. (If it's to Europe it's a totally different story)

So, thanks but no thanks, I rather keep my $6K for my next Europe trip.

Press delete button on my handphone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home