Friday, January 27, 2006

Meme of 4

4 Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life

- Chinese Restaurant Waiter (My 3 month stint before going to serve the nation. This is where I learn about service. Sadly, I have not felt it in other restaurants till to-date. Not that I visited all the restaurants in Singapore)

- Application Analyst (My first job, fresh out of university)
- Software Consultant (My second job which was my first step into the private sector)
- Business Analyst (My current job; coincidentally, this is my 4th job title in the same co.)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over And Over

- Starwars Trilogy (Does that count as 3? :-p)
- Jurassic Park
- Infernal Affair (无间道)
- Journey To The West (西游记)


4 TV Shows You Love(d) To Watch

- Friends
- The Apprentice
- Sex and the City
- Mr Bean


4 Places You’ve Been On Vacation To

- Hong Kong
- Queenstown, New Zealand
- Venice, Italy
- Prague, Czech Republic


4 Places You Would Rather Be

- Hokkaido, Japan (Love the snow view)
- Paris, France (Bonjour!)
- Barcelona, Spain (Always like to see Gothic architecture)
- New York, US (The Big Apple)


4 Of Your Favourite Foods

- Hokkien Prawn Noodles
- Braised Duck with Yam Rice
- Curry Chicken Rice
- Char Kueh Tiao

4 Websites You Visit Daily

- mrbrown.com
- kennysia.com
- Sudoku Online
- MyCarForum


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home