Saturday, April 01, 2006

Conquering Bukit Timah Hill

Yes. I have done it! I finally reached the summit of the highest hill in Singapore for the first time. But then, it was only 163.63 meter...hahahaha...

How I ended up there was partly due to my colleagues who wanted to train for their Mount Kinabalu trip. So they initiated the plan to 'climb' the Bukit Timah Hill@the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve in an effort to warm up for their trip.

So on April Fool's morning, after one steep sloop at the beginning...


...a flight of stairs that leads to the hill top...


and 25 minutes later, we reached the summit hut.


To be honest, it was not much of a challenge. Perhaps walking up and down ten times the first stretch of the trail might be a better option. Alternatively, there are a few other more challenging paths off the main road; like the rock path which I explored on my own and had a bad slip :( .

But in the meantime, I got a sore bum to tend to.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger aud said...

huff n puff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home