Sunday, November 19, 2006

Singapore Motorshow 2006

Went to the motorshow at Suntec on Saturday. Miraculously I spent almost 4 hours, took 300 over photos and use up 12 batteries. I left eventually bcos (1) I was hungry (2) I ran out of battery plus (3) duty calls.

Overall was satisfied with the pictures I took. Here's some:

The trademark colour of Ferrari

Some sports rim

Alpha Alfa Romeo's Brera

Lamborghini showcase

The new Mazda SUV

A rejuvenated Toyota CAMRY.
The interior wins Honda Civic and Hyundai Sonata hands down.


Suzuki Swift with wings

Lexus with a sporty look

Mitsuoka

Orange

Okay...what is a motorshow without any babes...so here goes:

Nissan model - Qashqai (I meant the car)

The Nissan babes

Lady next to the Lexus

Subaru model

Sweet gal on a Yamaha motorbike

This babe attracted lots of photograhers

But this is my favorite

Overall it was worth the ten dollar admission fee ;-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girl in the last pic is so sweet. Hummmm...thank god Sunday family activities keep my hubby away from the road show... ;>

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger aud said...

tsk tsk... only 1 motorbike u wanna con me to go...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home